Dr. Cynthia J. Merritt, Smithville Optometrist
Visit our office in Smithville for your next eye exam. We are welcoming new patients.
Your vision care at Dr. Merritt's office begins with a complete eye health examination. Eye care is so much more than 20/20 vision. General health problems as well as eye diseases can be diagnosed with a full examination and may not even have any symptoms. An eye health examination is essential to your overall health care. You do not need a referral to see an optometrist.
We are a full-scope optometry practice. If vision wear will help you to see better, we have excellent eye wear, fashionable frames and quality lenses or contacts at affordable prices.
Looking for an Optometrist in Niagara? Our office is located in Smithville, Ontario and serves the surrounding area.
Find out more about your optometrists, Dr. Merritt and Dr. Kim
Schedule an appointment by calling us at 905-957-3309
- Get directions from Google Maps and directions for your next appointment
- Check out our newly renovated optical with the latest in eyewear
- Meet our Eye Care Team
- Educate yourself through our Eye Library
Insurance & Financing
- Mar 13, 2013 - Second pair of eyewear deals
Do you have your presciption sunglasses? More »
- Jan 30, 2013 - Our New Team Member
Here we grow again.... More »
- Nov 3, 2012 - Our new digital imaging instrument has arrived!
Smithville now has the latest in imaging technology. More »
- Sep 6, 2012 - New for Junior Kingergarden Students
We are excited that this fall the Eye See Eye Learn program has come to Niagara. More »
- Aug 9, 2012 - Back to School
Get ready for the new school year! More »