We’re happy to be back in the office again and we want to thank you for your trust as we return from our furlough resulting from COVID-19. We are still available for all your eye care needs by appointment only. Please call to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions or concerns as the door will continue to be locked.
We want to communicate our enhanced office infection control in order to ensure good health for everyone.
- All team members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the office and will not work when ill with symptoms of infection.
- Team members have been instructed on the proper use of personal protective equipment and hand cleaning that are used with every personal patient interaction. They have also been instructed on disinfection throughout the office.
- Everyone entering the office is required to pass a COVID screening, wear a mask, wash their hands and bring minimal items into the office.
- All our services are being offered by appointment only to allow us to physically distance our patients and continue to give personalized care with the exception of a couple services that are temporarily paused due to the extended close proximity and equipment required. We request patients attend their appointment alone to minimize the people in the office unless assistance is needed for mobility or communication.
- Due to the increased time period needed for each appointment we ask that you kindly give us 24 hours notice for cancellations. There will be a $75 no show fee.
- Door handles, chairs, desks, counters, pens, POS terminal are disinfected between each patient use.
- Bathrooms are cleaned after each person.
- Pretesting equipment and benches are disinfected between each patient.
- Safety shields have been added to the optometric equipment with enhanced exam room equipment, chair and administrative item disinfection.
- Spacing between our appointments has increased to allow for increased physical distancing and enhanced cleaning. Please be patient since our appointment availability has been reduced but we will continue to do our best to serve you.
- We have implemented Tele-optometry (encrypted video or phone) in order to allow you to seek care from the comfort of you own home where possible in a timely manner.
- Spectacle frames (glasses) and measuring/adjustment tools are thoroughly cleaned between each use. We ask that you be seated and allow us to serve you during the selection process thereby minimizing the touch points that need to be addressed.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US KEEP EVERYONE SAFE!