A Comprehensive Eye Examination includes:
- Assessment of your history and visual needs
- Evaluation of your current glasses and/or contact lenses
- Binocular vision assessment (how the eyes work together)
- Assessment for a new presciption
- Assessment of the eye health which includes drops to allow a complete look at the back of the eye (dilated fundus examination)
- Specialized testing including pachymetry, digital imaging and visual fields
Dr Merritt and Dr. Hopkins evaluate the eye for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and much more. See our Eye Library for more information about eye exams and/or eye conditions.